Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just beginning

I'm wrapped up tightly, because right now everybody I know takes care of me. They greet me with happiness. I'm going to grow and as I do - I'm going to accumulate information at an incredible rate.

May I change the world and not the other way around. I want to make a difference. These ones that influence me now, they'll see I can do things on my own. At first they may be shocked and even somewhat afraid for me. They'll keep saying I should be carefull. I'll tell them "I will be," but sometimes I'm just going to take chances.

- I've got to do my thing. Maybe I can remind them, somehow, that they once did their own thing. They'll want me to really take my time, not get hurt, stay on the straight and narrow. They are just people and they love me so much.

Can you imagine what my Heavenly Father feels?, he's REALLY concerned. But God too, will let me learn. He loves me too much to FORCE me to do something. It will be so much better when I choose the RIGHT THING on my own...

1 comments:

Jane said...

Jackie,
Thats beautful,,,and so true. Thanks for showing my lil Willah on your blog!!