Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jesus Freak

I've always wanted to be known as something different and now that I am - I wish more people had my passion. I see Jesus in allot of things, the grass so green, the flowers in the field, the face of a stranger. He just shows up. Then, when I'm not looking - I see a painting or a picture of him. I wish the 33 years he stayed with man were here and now. I wish I was like John the baptist (who lept in the womb of his mother) in anticipation of the Lord. I'm even crazy enough to look forward with great delight to the day I meet him. Like the song "I Can Only Imagine" I just love to think of how it's going to be. There are no shadows in his presence. I'm gonna fly up there dude...I'm gonna finally sing with a great voice. The gold I've worn here as jewelry is going to line the streets. Some I've expected to be at the feast may not be, but there will be people there I didn't expect. Meet me there - don't separate yourself from Jesus. He's gotta know you - to let you in...

1 comments:

jesusbikerfreak said...

As beautiful as you are on the outside, your photos and writing reflect your true beauty; your inner beauty. I have had the honor of loving you for many years. Some would even say a lifetime. Even so, I selfishly pray for many more. Thank you for sharing your love, life, and walk with me. Happy Valentines Day my Love. I will love you always.